Saturday 9 January 2010

I Have No Eyes, and I Must Read!


Harlan Ellison is one of the most influential and prolific science-fiction authors of all time, and here's a collection taken from a cassette tape (The Voice from the Edge, Vol. 1) of the unique author reading some of his novellas aloud. Hearing the man read his own work is almost better than reading them, largely due to Ellison's charismatic attitude and reading style.

Includes Ellison reading...

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Grail
Paladin of the Lost Hour
A Boy and His Dog

and others...

ALSO here are some other links relating to Ellison...
- A Point-and-click game emulator which includes a version of Ellison's I Have No Mouth CD-ROM game!
- Ellison's own website, Ellison Webderland
- Wiki page on The City on the Edge of Forever, the episode of Star Trek Ellison wrote

Download The Voice from the Edge, Vol 1 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment